Solutions-driven Marketing Director leading teams to design and implement projects that advance business objectives and deliver effective results.
Cultivates innovation, fresh perspective, and collaborative team culture.
Proactive, forward-thinking, data driven with a track record of success in problem solving, improving efficiency, and managing projects from start to finish.
Operates with a supportive and consultative leadership approach.
• Created, executed, and managed strategic marketing plans, website design, social media, print and digital advertising & collateral, and KPI reporting for startup mortgage company, Colten Mortgage. Maintained a marketing budget of $10 million, using only 3-5% of annual revenue for marketing expenses. Increased social media following by 536% and website traffic by 1,900%. Developed an internal website for employee training, onboarding, communication, and access to marketing resources.
• Instrumental in scaling startup mortgage lending company from 2018 to 2021:
from 9 to 155 employees; licensing expansion from 1 to 25 states; 4,122% increase in online reviews & survey responses (with a 89% response rate); 785% increase in funded loans (from 274 to 2,426) 578% increase in loan volume (from $89 million to $613 million)
• Developed, managed, and sold two businesses in under 12 months, for over 300% profit. Patented ingredient blend to form Omega Seed Spice, a line of superfood seasonings.
• Designed branding, packaging, built e-commerce website, planned and executed all marketing projects.
• Created marketing training program and materials for over 100 franchisees of Moran Family of Brands to accelerate successful business launch operations and grand openings across U.S.
• Project managed in rebranding and grand opening events for Presence Health new healthcare facilities, after completing the largest healthcare mergers in the Midwest.
• Produced and integrated project management system to monitor and track marketing operations, KPIs, timelines, progress and results for Presence Health marketing department.
COLTEN MORTGAGE, LLC
Chief Marketing Officer
• Developed and managed engaging, high-converting website and custom landing pages
• Proactively created structured marketing processes, brand standards, and designed all marketing collateral
• Built internal website for new employees, including marketing resources, assets, training videos, marketing playbook for procedures, strategies and examples (coltenmarketing.com)
• Responsible for delivering marketing onboarding and training procedures
• Generated efficiency systems with CRM integration utilizing automated drip marketing campaigns, review and survey management integration, and Hootsuite multichannel social media publishing and reporting
• Created online directory listings for enhanced organic SEO, local brand awareness, and lead generation
• Established and managed marketing department budget and reallocated funds according to performance metrics
• Defined and oversaw marketing KPI reporting on a monthly and annual basis, including online reviews, survey results and data, Google Analytics, lead source costs and conversion data, online directory listing views and activity, and social media engagement
• Increased social media following by 536% and Google business listing views by 3,177% from 2018 to 2021
• Boosted organic online reviews and ratings from 55 in 2018 to 2,322 by 2021, maintaining a consistent average of 4.9 out of 5 stars
• Assisted in acquisition of 8 top-producing home builder partnerships and 12 local real estate partnerships
Owner + Operator
KING DEZIGN & SKYLENS AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
• Provide professional photography services for construction, commerical & residential real estate
• Equip businesses with mobile friendly websites, organic SEO and online presence, and graphic design
• Defined metrics and KPIs for digital marketing programs including email, website, SEO/SEM
• Generated data reports providing insight to executives and development teams for website engagement, traffic, design flow and functionality improvements, bug fixes, and monitoring benchmarks
MORAN FAMILY OF BRANDS
• Led marketing, communications, and engagement strategy for a multi-brand franchise company with over 100 franchise territories in the U.S.
• Oversaw outbound marketing, including direct mail campaigns resulting in a record breaking $14k in sales and 73% new customer growth in a single day
• Developed marketing training and support materials for new and existing franchisees
Broker Associate Course
Armbrust Real Estate Institute
University of St. Francis
Mass Communication, Visual Arts
High School Diploma
Cherry Creek High School
Greenwood Village, CO
Website & Graphic Design
Social Media & Advertising
Microsoft & Adobe Software
Creative Direction & Copywriting
Market Research & SWOT Analysis
INNOVATION & DEVELOPMENT
I enjoy the process of building innovative businesses and developing unique product or service concepts from start to finish.
Nothing makes me happier than being able to help bring my client or companies' vision, mission and values come to life and watch it evolve and grow.
I have expertise in providing the tools, strategies, and solutions to get from A to B.
Having both creative and analytical qualities and focus allows me to plan for the big picture and execute the tasks necessary to achieve goals, with high attention to detail.
SYSTEMS & STRUCTURE
Once businesses are established, one of the biggest opportunities for longevity, differentiation in the market, and efficiency are often created through structuring systems and platforms that help streamline and automate business operations.
Utilizing technology and integrating systems and software that help streamline business operations is one of my expertise.